slams PLSB but his baby JSDA reported their 3rd quarter results and its more of the same:
- Declining Revenue
- AND NOW DILUTION AS PREDICTED
The game of investing is not won or lost overnight but over time. My view has been that JSDA is a niche product at best that will never gain wide appeal, the company does not have a firm handle on its cash breakeven, losses would continue on declining revenue AND the company would have to dilute. All true.
My belief about PLSB is:
- beverage have wide appeal as lemonade is the top selling non carbonated beverage
- products are all natural and well timed given beverage industries changing dynamics
- PLSB has a unique signature product in Pulse
- The degree in which they are building out the distribution network is a clear indicator of future revenue growth
- distributors and retail outlets are experts that do not buy #$%$ beverages
- It takes time to build a beverage company. I Doesn't HAPPEN OVERNIGHT.
- PLSB management has the expertise and track record
- I believe that institutional investors have been building initial positions in the stock the last 60 days (one has already reported).
- Institutional $ is NOT considered dumb $.
I will not go to the JSDA board and bash them but maybe BaldingIdiot will shut is ignorant and inaccurate mouth.
oh wow a personal attack. the idiot predicted PLSB JSDA and REED correctly. Don't listen to the market just listen to the irrational voices inside your head.
JSDA, per the transcript, said NO dilution planned.
JSDA had slightly increasing revenue.
Obviously someone has a denial or reading comprehension problem.
enjoy your earnings release, they only get worse from here!