A Real Eye Opener
WHY is the USA BANKRUPT?
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.
I hope the following 11reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! .
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal Aliens.
10. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants in the United States.
The total cost is a whopping...
338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY;
IT IS $ 338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OFTHIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT Stupid?
YES, FOR ALLOWING THOSE in THE U.S.
CONGRESS to GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS
YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message.
If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it t
Obama's Stimulus Failed To Keep Unemployment Below 8 Percent as Obama Promised
Obama's $825 Billion Stimulus Failed To Keep The Unemployment Rate Below The 8 Percent And Is Nowhere Close To The 6 Percent They Predicted It Would Be At By Now.
Instead, Since The Stimulus Was Passed, The Unemployment Rate Has Increased From 8.2 Percent To 8.5 Percent And Has Remained Above 8 Percent For A Post-WWII Record 35 Straight Months.
The Unemployment Rate Peaked At 10.1 Percent In October 2009…