1. Fed is bloated and needs to taper even if it does not want to
2. Greenspan is warning that if the Fed does not taper, the bond market may not give them a chance
3. There is a study that indicates that more housing is related to more unemployment (On CNBC)
4. The fixed income investors are up in arms - starting with PIMOC. it's not fair to prop up one asset class against another
5. Liquidity isn't much related to employment, especially since companies can hire in their overseas offices
6. The employment and economic numbers may not be good but the market is very high based on Fed - which is a bubble that should not be inflated any more when the market is already inflated
7. Companies will hire more when the market if much lower but stable if the Fed is out. That's because they know that the market is at least on it's own legs. We need price discovery and now is the time when the market is well above is highs of 2007
As for Bidu, it has gone up for 85 to 104. It's time to get out. Not only has it reached a lower high point but Yahoo is giving it more competition from its 25% stake in Alibaba. Google could go back with the help of US govt. Afterall, the govt wants to snoop on Chinese too.