% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • nivragyekim nivragyekim Apr 21, 2006 4:10 PM Flag

    i have 25 g's in this "POS"

    hopefully the news will be stellar! I loaded up on ency after the drop as well. The fda did not request additional trial work in its approvable letter to npsp, but did in the letter to ency. Npsp has a bigger pipeline too, but additional clinical trial work for npsp will damage this stock whereas the additional work for ency seems already priced in. With all else being equal, the fda determination controls these stocks and the only info so far is they asked for more work to be done by ency, but not npsp.

    best case scenario is if npsp and ency can both satisfy fda concerns without doing more work.

    Where is everyone on this board - i need support

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I have more than you - so I'm in worse shape if that makes you feel any better. More than half my position was acquired before the big drop too, so I'm definitely in the house of pain.

      That said, I've pretty much relegated this one into a long term holding (which I didn't initially think it was). So if I have to hold it 2-5 years, so be it. I do not plan to sell at these artificially repressed prices.

      I'm with you in terms of the FDA letter not asking for more clinical trials etc. There may be some extremely good news on the very near horizon.

    • No I agree with you 150%. I have only 8 grand it but I cannot possibly see how it can go down further than it's bottom at 8.13. I got caught up in the day where it dropped 5 dollars in a day!

    • I have 30 G's in this stock... so you are not alone. There is nothing much I can say except to wait for the results on May 1 and see what they say in the presentation on Monday. Maybe they'll give us a few hints as to thier communications with the FDA. They are talking to them even before the May 1 meeting, so I hope they have more positive updates to present. This is just a waiting game...

45.970.00(0.00%)Feb 20 3:59 PMEST