doesn't really matter if auto sales are up in China....we need the company to make a decision already. I've been waiting to sell at $4 or above for half a year already. The past couple months have been painful. Again, I doubt we will get any good news tomorrow.
I think their report will be good but unless they say something about the buyout offer we won't even approach $4.00. I have been buying small increments which is turning into a mega position. Bought 2000 shares today at $2.23.