% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

SAIC, Inc. Message Board

  • watersfall9999 watersfall9999 Mar 4, 2013 11:36 AM Flag

    Furlough or Fire

    With the coming defense furloughs will SAI convert most employees to 4 day temp workers and just chop their benefits? On the other hand, they could fire 20% and keep the remaining 80% working full time. I wonder how much time is being spent by management figuring this out so as not to interrupt operations. and commitments to customers. I also wonder if this is the best time to be expending resources trying to conduct spin offs and splits. Best of luck to all employees of SAI as you work through these troubled times.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies