Very possible the more I think about it. We may find out as soon as tomorrow morning. Possibly priced at 1.05 or even 1.00. Total speculation on my part here. It would certainly be a disappointment. If true...guess I would wait a couple weeks before adding more. Still believe in the fundamentals. Hope it's not true.
I don't think a raise will come prior to 63 results, but I will say that maintaining a one year cash runway at all times is the rule of thumb for biotech's. That is about now. You let the runway get to short and you can get in real trouble trying to raise money.
With 63 results any time now, I think/hope they will wait until after they tell us how 63 performed in the Phase II before diluting us.