ICE enforcement officers are suing Obama and his administration for announcing by written memo, making it official, under penalties up to and including termination, for any enforcement officer that arrests for deportation, an illegal alien that has not broken the law with the appropriate amount and type of misdemeanors or felony arrests and convictions. The type of misdemeanor deemed acceptable for arrest is sufficiently vague as to effectively stop ICE enforement in its tracks.
In other words, since the election Obama has come down full force on ICE enforcement making illegal aliens untouchable unless they commmit sufficient amount of crimes while in the U.S. So the 9/11 hijackers could stay here hassle free until they blow up the towers.
Then again Obama could fly a drone over Florida and blow them up if he happens to consider them dangerous.
Even so, you don't even have the facts straight. The suit is over deportation of illegals brought here as children. Even the ICE Complaint doesn't support what you claim. The Complaint alleges:
The requirements that an unlawfully present alien must assert to be granted the privileges described in the Directive are that the alien:
• came to the United States under the age of sixteen;
• has continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding June 15, 2012, and was present in the United States on June 15, 2012;
• is currently in school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a general education development certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
• has not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, or multiple misdemeanor offenses, and does not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety; and
• is not above the age of thirty.
As to your complaint of my presence here: Too bad.
As to your retort: You do realize that the entire basis for your argument is unconstitutional to begin with. Congress refuses to pass a law so Obama orders it done per directive. Some of the items you describe are absurd and illegal on the face of them. Illegal aliens in the armed forces? Illegal aliens enrolled in our schools? When will we provide an exception for illegals who have held the office of President of the United States? How secure is our country from your political bias?
In addition, small excerpt from an article discussing this issue:
"""""" The primary impetus for the lawsuit came last June, when Secretary Napolitano issued a memo offering deferred action and employment authorization to illegal aliens under age 31 who meet certain criteria similar to those outlined in the DREAM Act, which has failed to pass Congress on three occasions.
Even before that, though, ICE Director Morton essentially gutted immigration enforcement by issuing a memo on prosecutorial discretion that, in effect, prohibits ICE agents and officers from arresting or removing any but the most violent criminal aliens.
Under Morton's stated policy, most of the 12 million or so illegal aliens that the administration wants to legalize are currently safe from deportation. """""""""