by Schuler, Oracle Investments etc. Thats another $17M plus in the bank. So let's review:
1. Before: Useless lying CEO - Gail. After: A very solid and credible CEO
2. Before: Useless lying chairman of the board - Burns then the other guy (not a liar but not good). After: A world class chairman in this field with great pedigree
3. Before: A corrupt and weak BoD. After: A strong board with great leadership
4. Before: Wasted cash and little cash left. After: A strong balance sheet with good cash (especially after $17M excerise of warrants by Schuler et al)
5. Before: Quest exclusive at low prices per test - great job Gail! After: CEO served notice and moving away from exclusivity
6. Before: Poor sales leadership. After: great new hire with excellent credentials
7. Before: Great world class IP After: Ditto
Where do you all think the SP is going to go then? Mmmmm let me think ....
get them while you can down here
Great summary. Now barriers with insurance companies and cms and then new version of the test will unleash the potential of this company. Thanks again for you summary.