1. An open frame constructed of cane, originally used in the Dutch East Indies and other hot countries to rest the limbs in bed; also a bolster used for the same purpose. Called thus because it was round, fat and just lay there. In at least Japan, but probably also elsewhere, a sex doll.
2. The Dutch Wife Fairies are a race of fairies that go about the land giving life to sex toys
3. advancements in Japanese blow up doll technology, and that rather amusingly such devices go by the name of Dutch Wives.
4. a firm bolster used in bed to support the upper knee while somebody is sleeping on his or her side.
5. a common qualifier for something which is not real but a fake which performs the function of the real thing.
Newby-Ponte may tell us if we are nice to him but I doubt it.Ponte said he wants to get something for his wife.......but he hasn't had any offers.If you google "Irene Valenti" you may find a clue.Irene is a Canuck who made a fortune in San Diego off guys like Ponte.