Hello to all. Glad to see big Z marching forward on their directives. As said before, this one is worth waiting for. Trade if you like, but remember to keep some stashed away for the larger returns.
Still here sitting on a substantial amount (270,000 shares) waiting for my exit at 10 or possible buyout prior to. Either way, these ups and downs will make you sick to your stomach if you watch it every second. If you understand what you are invested in and see that we continue with what has been said we would do, then just sit back and let it happen.
I alwats say, Go big or go home. I don't want pennies, give me the dollars..
Yes, I feel the same as you, and own a similar amount. No trading in and out on this stock. The drugs in Z's pipeline have an enormous market potential. These are not "nitch" drugs that, for example, treat a specific type if cancer. Synavive alone could likely replace higher-dose corticosteroids as the first choice of doctors, perhaps even for many other conditions than arthritis. There's a billion dollar market potential right there. And that's just the start....