Sure, the R/S was not ideal but look at the facts:
1.Orphan drug status was an event they did not have control over -- it just happened to happen at the time it did.
2. Loosing compliance would have been catastrophic
3. They had to let NASDAQ know their plan w.r.t a R/S by Oct. 4th.
4. To call off the R/S, if even possible, due to the ODS pushing us above $1 would have been a terribly RECKLESS move by management -- if they had taken this route and the stock somehow got manipulated below $1 at any close it would have GUARANTEED a catastrophic delisting of ZLCS.
5. We are still up big over the last 7 days.
6. Following after hrs and premarket the fear based panic selling, we actually closed higher today than we opened.
7. The stock traded at $1.10 at one point on Tuesday Oct 1. Two days later (today) after the "dreaded R/S" the stock traded at an equivalent of $1.13 ($6.80/6) at one point.
Sentiment: Strong Buy