% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Nautilus Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • astral_tsar astral_tsar Feb 6, 2006 3:41 PM Flag

    this is great!!!!!

    Yeah, I can't figure what drives bulls on the board to ignore 90% of the information that the company puts out there. I guess they want to twist, stretch, and strain the remaining 10% until it looks positive. Fine, all's fair etc, except ... who is the victim here? These guys are shoveling their savings into the company. It's depressing.

23.34+0.38(+1.66%)Aug 30 4:03 PMEDT