dcaf, first off want to say thanks for all the informational posts.I am long ARRY. I was wondering what your longterm PPS projections would be for ARRY would be, looking ot 9-14 months
Thank you in advance
It is very difficult to predict. I think it will be higher, but how much higher, I don't know. It depends on:
1. The results from their MM and MDS trials to be presented at ASH 2013 in December.
2. When they can initiate pivotal trials with 520 and 614 and the design of studies.
3. The results of phase 3 NEMO study by Novartis, which could be known in October 2014.
4. Partnering asthma and pain drugs and terms of agreements.
5. Progress in Selumetinib programs.
6. Decision about Danoprevir. Advancement into Phase 3 by Roche would be huge catalyst for ARRY.
8. Overall market conditions.
Welcome to add more factors.