% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Orbital Sciences Corp. Message Board

  • mcrf52 mcrf52 Feb 8, 2013 8:57 PM Flag

    Hot Fire Test

    Scheduled for February 12 . Window at Wallops between 6-9 pm. If all goes well , the risk reduction launch will take place 4-6 weeks later.

    Sentiment: Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • A big 4 days ahead. Today , another ORB built satelite goes up. That is about 6 in the last 5 or 6 months. I have never seen that out of them. Impressive. Percentage of completion is how they book these things, so I do not expect a big boost in earnings as the result of the activity. However, they are pretty conservative with that accrual and usually set aside reserves for delays. Methinks that portends for a good number Thusrday. We will see. Tomorrow when the President is speaking and the Republicans are complaining thereafter, ORB will have its last on ground test for the business of the nation. I am sure it will take some time to examine the results of the hold down test. The stock may react positively on Wednesday and Thursday, then fall a bit for profit taking....

      Sentiment: Buy

28.85+0.21(+0.73%)Feb 9 4:00 PMEST