$6 next week
you know,after holiday big drop,and mbi big jum so will get big drop at leat 10% more when market open monday.jum out and wait
HAHAHAH... WHAT A JOKE... INFACT I DOUBT IF IT CAN HOLD 4.00 NOW...IT MAY GO BACK INTO 3's BY THE DAY ENDS OR MAY BE UNTIL TOMORROW HALF DAY...TS=NO BS>
below $4 was a Christmas present.Ho Ho Ho.I would not surprised if MBI is over $8 by the end of next month.No court is going to overturn Dinallo, it would be unprecedented.
Any pullback would be views as a buying opportunity to me. Think about it will we see 3.25 or 6.50 and up 1st? My guess would be the pressure is to the upside.
Are you guys kidding me ? you dont have eyes to see the pps at the moment or you dont care to open your eyes coz you want to dream.wtf. It has to sink down again it was too quick too high. So the dust has to settle down. And now my buying range is $3.58.ts=no bs>