Why nobody in their right mind buys Tandy-TBAC shares at 40 cents or so
1. Too cheap, who buys 40 cent stock, must be going BK?
2. Auditors have issued "going concern" opinion
3. Borrowing from Salus at 10-15% interest, desperate liquidity issue
4. New loan and blown covenants
5. Threats (and actual) NASDAQ delisting, headed for "the pinks"??
Still, is there a hint of cash flow there? Total debt not too bad. Maybe Rod did help get this turned around before he left? (even if that turn was just a U-turn undoing the turn that he done did?)