me too on buying. the correction was to be expected. i expected 2 weeks back. picked up some today and will wait on buys tomorrow to see if retraces to 3.00. I went to cash last friday and only have 20% of my desired URE position currently. we'll see if fear grips the market and if the shorts can take control.
No problem, I only purchased about 10% of my position. I assumed that we are going to $2.80. But, I can never time these things correctly. Most likely S&P 875 is a strong buy. Where ever URE is at when S&P gets to 875 will be my next purchase.