in the microwave. Thing has microwave instructions on the box. After 4 minutes there were flames coming off it. I found the dish has aluminum foil in it.
So I called the number, they want the packaging which I have and the photos I took. The thing was set to go for 14 minutes and it's a good thing I was there to check as after 4 it was in flames.
They're going to send me some coupons for free food. Woohoo, more chances to burn my house down. *sarcasm intended
Hope someone doesn't burn down their house. The aluminum foil burns up and leaves little evidence if it isn't caught early.
It was the Chicken Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
I cant believe some peeps....blaming me for the product catching fire in my microwave! I followed the directions carefully. I am college educated and can very skillfully operate a microwave in a safe and proper manner.
They sent me 7 coupons for the purchase of marie callender food. Items had to be 8.99 or less. They asked for the burnt packaging and sent a regular sized envelope 3"x6" which obviously wouldn't fit anything. I sent them some electronic photos also.
2 product liability lawyers here in Louisiana wouldn't touch the case. I guess if they burn down your house and the package turns to dust you're out of luck too if you're lucky enough to survive. If you prevent the disaster you'll get some coupons for food.
The food I like from them is $2.5 each so 7 coupons x 2.5 cost about $15 to them. Instead I bought something I don't usually buy; the pot pies costing $6 so I could milk it a little more. It is bs though; they should have given coupons for up to a certain total cost instead.