It has been nice to have a second opportunity to get in after the secondary. I didn'y buy sooner because I was waiting to find out where the secondary priced.
I'm concerned that the stock price may not bounce back as quickly as in the past. I suspect that there is worry that there will be another secondary before the ex-div date.
I usually trade these for capital gains, but I'm wonderring if holding for the actual dividend might be a better strategy this year. After the last divided, there was not a huge drop in the stock price.
Vector Vest seems to think AGNC is worth over 50. If I keep trading in and out, I might miss a move toward 50.
Vector Vest,, oh yes now I remember,, the good doctor sends out his picks a week later after the fact and claims victory.. yeh right!!!!! Their excuse is that they don't want their current investors to be swayed(into profits?)... BS!