Yeah. After dumping ARR soon after the QE3 announcement, I was eyeing the two remaining 0.09 divs this year plus short term appreciation due to presumed too low BV. I figured there was a decent chance of pps apprec since other agency BVs are going up.
Interesting to note it seems the companies' divvy cuts are roughly the same as their BV increases.
I own it...but just sit and collect the dividends, I'll sell it when the price starts to fall, if I can find a better return on the $$. I'm in at 6.85/share for about a year now. The market must have liked it though...up 1.4% after hours
I've owned it (at various levels) for about a year, I think, X. I got a little worried when it got up there around 7.60. That just seemed too high. I'm more comfortable holding on to it around 7. It's about the only mREIT I haven't sold out of, waiting for election results,...so I guess that says something. (mostly about my bad choices, I suppose....tbd)
After taking my losses with CQP calls I went into ARR at $7.01/sh and am hoping it runs up near that nice higher book value so I can sell for the gains & buy again after the next dividend. One or two runs like that & I'll be back in the green and then some from CQP.