Shockingly, I timed this right and sold my calls yesterday for a 90% profit.
I plan to reenter in the next 2-3 days with January calls for a very short term trade if it keeps dropping. My current strategy is to start buying when the pps hits the midpoint of the Bollinger Bands, but that is not set in stone.
I think getting a dollar (or almost a dollar) on the BMY run is good. I was looking at it a few days ago when it was bouncing around short term support around 32.40 as that looked like a good entry point but decided to give it another week before looking for an entry. It took off from there.
I'd still consider it if we see another pullback in the next 4-5 trading days.