Taking a beating....a possible loss this month. Do not be discouraged just continue next month. I will look from 10 days out to EX. On any significant declines from the daily open to close, from 10 days out up until 5 days out, Pre-EX, I am a buyer. I will keep a record for the year. We'll see how the tally goes. Good luck to all traders....;-)
I bought PSEC after the last SPO around 10.51 and planned to hold till it reached 11.50. The target has not been reached yet but I've collected three dividends and looks like I'll collect a fourth. I excpect the price action to rebound well after the EX and finally make the 11.50 target in March. Then comes the anticipated SPO and I'll probably buy again.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I will exit 1/3 position on the close today with another 1/3 on the open Monday and the rest on the close Monday. After the political scare is over on Wednesday and following, it should be a Jan 1st again...
I really hate selling my PSEC but based on past trends it definately looks like the best move. I am going to keep some just in case it has a real quick recovery from going ex. I am glad you posted your intentions as I might not have remembered to "duck" the monthly fall. Ex date is Tuesday, correct?
Hey Doc, I'm watching them.
I'm probably going to wait for the EX date. If it's low on the EX, I'll grab some to flip.
It's also a pain they don't have $11 options. That's really what I'd like.