% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Nephros, Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • mill.doug mill.doug Sep 23, 2009 8:19 AM Flag

    OT: MY2 or Mill.Doug

    doesn't anyone sleep ???
    quite honestly i'm not really sure what the outcome will be, but if the capsule improvements were worked out with the fda, i see approval...and a 4-5 pps

    still holding neph ((have taken a large position in IMGG, cc today at 12 pacific time--i'm hoping for fda pics submitted & on for final fda decision, great buyout opportunity.))

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • capsule improvement, that's the thing... this is very telling "EXALGO bioavailability is not affected by food, and its extended-release properties are maintained in the presence of alcohol with no acute dose dumping of hydromorphone."

      Anyway, stock trading is halted for CRXX today .. by the time it open, too late.

      MY2 if you weren't able to sell yesteday, I think, you will be happy today. It will be approved.

      • 1 Reply to jayreemee
      • Trading probably won't open until tomorrow after conclusion of FDA meeting at 4:30pm today. I expect news release either after meeting today when market is closed or in the AM before market opens. I'm sitting on 3k shares at $2.09. Hoping it at least doubles or triples on positive news!

        Also looked at SRZ. I hate buying after a big run. The management and viability of the company is a big concern. I'll watch from sidelines and see what happens as I expect a dip back below $3 unless there is earth shattering news. I will be in meetings most of the day today so I'll check in with you later Jayree! Good Luck!!! My2

0.330.00(0.00%)Oct 20 1:50 PMEDT