With Orphan status, $1 is too low. Honestly, I was not buying it to the stock till I read the last seeking alpha article, there is a huge potential here and I am investing large amount of my money on it. Probably some week hands will sell if the stock goes reverse split on May 2014 but I personally doubt it would even happen. $3 is my target.
All joking aside, why would one want to take a risk here with the way management runs the company. Even IF the FDA granted KRN5500 a green light, don't you think there is plenty of time to jump on board. If successful the stock will shoot up 50% at best in one day and that will be your buy signal for more long-term gains to come. NOT right here in the mist of a possible RS and more dilution to come. Remember, if the FDA decision is not made by the end of Q1 of 2014, the company will be forced to raise more funds and more shares won the market will only hurt the stock further more. If you must participate by owning this stock, I would not go all out and only buy what you can honestly afford to lose without any regrets. Good luck but I do not see one good reason to own this stock at this particular moment. Just my honest assessment.