In my opinion only, here are ten reasons why I bought this stock: counting down from 10 to 1
10. 2007 stock was trading over $28.00, you buy it for a fraction of the cost today
9. company is better now than it was in 2007 (five new products)
8. they are selling in Whole Foods (gourmet food chain)
7. CEO now is the old CEO who ran the company when it was profitable
6.every quarter more improvements closer to achieving profitability
5. earnings come out this week less than 3 days
4. Two large insider purchases for 83,000 shares
3. someone has been accumulating in last hours of the day before closing
2. stock has been moving up and increasing in volume
1. you should buy it #1 reason is they have a superb product I love Jones Soda
I love money, money is good, money is green, I see a lot of green in Jones Soda author Master WallStreet available on Amazon kindle ebook
Well, I tried to point out yesterday why a few of your reasons are completely irrelevant/incorrect, but apparently you reported me to Yahoo......Glad you feel it necessary to report someone who points out your short comings.
Anyhow, 10, 9, and 7 are not good reasons, because they are incorrect/irrelevant.
Posts get dropped/removed frequently and are not necessarily the result of having been reported. The system is simply buggy. Y! has monitoring software that analyzes posts and automatically removes ones which are deemed to be offensive in some respect. Sometimes it makes a wrong decision. There may have been some words which may have flagged the post that triggered it to be removed.