As of 6/30/09...
- Barclays Global Investors added an additional 438,533 shares (Total Shares = 4,084,154)
- J.P. Morgan Chase added an additional 364,212 shares (Total Shares = 1,027,496)
- Tiaa Cref Inv. Mgmt. added an additional 337,753 shares (Total Shares = 1,027,496)
- Credit Suisse First Boston added an additional 54,856 shares (Total Shares = 6,847,668)
- Pequote Capital purchased 206,000 shares ($142,140)
- Merrill Lynch purchased 14,870 shares ($10,260)
- Nomura Holdings purchased 27,000shares ($15,660)
They must know something most people on this board don't...
None of those matter, what matters is I doubled holdings last week and will quadruple them if it doesn't fly this week. Yes quadruple! Okay so I am not as important as those big banks, carry on...
I posted this yesterday and I will post for your benefit today.
Barclays and Blackrock own almost 10% of the stock, as of June 30th. On June 12th, it was announced that Blackrock was buying Barclays Global Investors.
So, it's looking more and more like a buyout every day. (I own 14,425 shares)