how many people think a new majority shareholder offer will come by in April
I think so. This is the time for shareholders and board to be singlemindedly focused on the below activities:
1. How to use this excess to add value to shareholders. Buy back , acquisitions
2. Go to investment conferences and present taro story.
Instead cash is nicely tucked away earning 0% interest. I am afraid that a new low ball offer $80 could come our way with the justification that "hey market price of taro is $60 ...see there was no threat of any offer..so this is the real market price and we are paying substantial premium to $60".
I urge shareholders to invite and ask for the following things:
1. Minority representation in board
2. Proactive improvement in corp governance that will help all shareholders
3. stock buy back or M&A with excess cash ($300 could be used for this purpose in Q2)
4. for gods sake go to tell the story of taro to investing public in IR conferences. perrigo goes to 8 every year