You are very welcome. Come to join us at FSC. We posted there almost daily. NCT has been the biggest winner for Wayne and me. I bought it on 7/16 at 6.75 and it closed today at 7.65, a 13.23% gain so far. I am still holding on to it. For a day trader like me, that is a rarity but I have learned recently that one simply cannot day trade some of the better dividend stocks any more because:
(1) I believe the market will continue to go up before the Nov. election because there is a great possibility the FED will either buy more bonds or have more stimuli as soon as there is sign the economy will go south; more than likely they will announce more stimuli in their next FOMC meeting around 9/12, 13 (from my memory which can be wrong);
(2) Baby boomers who already retird or fixed to retire will continue to chase yields, as long as the dividends of these high-yield stocks/CEFs can be maintained, these high dividend stocks including some risky REITS such as AGNC will continue to rise;
(3) There is a great chance the FED will do whatever it takes to keep interest rate low till 2015.
What can side track this rally are:
(1) Israel will bomb Iran before the end of the year;
(2) Fiscal cliff with no solutions to extend Bush's tax cuts;
(3) Interest rate goes up unexpectedly.
(4) As predicted by many, Greece will be out of the EU by the end of this year. France, Spain and Ital will tank...
Therefore, you must fully evaluate your own portfolio to balance out its risk and reward and do not be too greedy or not greedy enough if the risks warranted it.