My cost basis is $3.50. I'm thinking should I wait after the DEA, or should I buy now?
Watch for the run up until earnings report 11/5......sell two days before the report and wait for about three weeks and then buy what you want, to cash in on the future $20-25 stock.
But it now while you can
Sentiment: Strong Buy
All of these message board longs were right on fda approval, right on dea scheduling, the shorts and cramer were wrong...buy your shares and hold for the dea schedule of four and thru launch...pps going much higher
By all means, take investing advice from message board posters. Unbelievable.