% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. - Eletrobras Message Board

  • litleelvis litleelvis Dec 4, 2012 1:25 PM Flag

    No Love Here

    people still dumping tens of thousands of shares. #$%$ gives here stock goes up on one day of massive volume then gives most of it back on short selling. Time to take my loss and move on.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I think that's a good move. This sell off is far from over.

      Sentiment: Strong Sell

    • Its not a bad company. The problem is the Brazilian government owns 52% of the company. Which means that the rest of the 48% are SOL on big decisions. The government is just looking out for its people. Wouldn't it be nice if our government told our utilities to suddenly lower people's power bill's by 30%? Of course they wouldn't do that and investors would hate that because that would mean a 30% cut on their dime. This is why the stock price has been tanking, and many analysts believe the bottom is far from the current stock price. That's why I have a limit order for lots of shares

      Sentiment: Strong Sell

7.07+0.12(+1.73%)Oct 21 4:05 PMEDT