Getting close to my trading buy level of $2.90. Probably will end up buying "Kage's" stock when he panics for good and decides to dump the rest of his losing shares that he has held from $16. Of course the lying Zidlips will say he sold all of his at $15...LOL...
So many liars on this Board. Drod tells it like it is and he's shouted down. Ditto for me frankly. All I have posted was facts, but nobody wants to hear the truth here do they?
1. Fact ... There has bee no FDA approval for ST-246 to date, or even an approved FDA SPA for it.
2. Fact.... The company has no reportable profits to date from the sale of ST-246..
3. Fact... The company has had one customer since it was formed...BARDA.
4. Fact.... Only one contract has been entered into for the product produced by this company. With BARDA.
5. Fact.... There have been no sales of the company's product to anyone else since the date of formation.
6. Fact.... There have been no sales of the company's product to any foreign nation.
7. Fact.... The company's "pipeline" in not past the pre-clinical stages of dvelopment.
8. Fact... Major insiders sold millions of dollars worth of stock more than 3 years ago from $12-$14 and have
not bought back one share of Siga stock on the open market since that time.
9. Fact.... The company continues to grant incentive stock options to Officers and Directors of the company
dispite the fact that the stock has lost approixmately 80% of it's value during the last three years.
10. Fact...The judgment in favor of PIP in the PIP v Siga litigation was affirmed on appeal on the issue
of liability. The issue of damages was remanded back to the lower Court for further determination.
What is interesting about some of the nut jobs on this Board is that I posted ten (10) factual statements about Siga as a company, and NONE were, or really can be, refuted. All of those facts have contributed to the fall of the stock from $16 to the $2's. Yet four of these nut jobs give me thumbs down on the post.
Only logical conclusion is that they're in 100% denial. Would be kinda like being handed ten (10) 8X10
color photos of your wife in bed with the gardener and her response is "we were looking for places to plant some indoor potted plants" and you believe it! Crazy.
People are crazy golong, they just HAVE to be right and will ignore blatant reality and facts. There are a lot of oddballs out there that feel being wrong is an attack on their character or intelligence so, as a defense mechanism, they justify it....or believe in some fairytale that it will come back BIG some day...or that Rose and management are secretly plotting to get this stock to $20 in a day. NONE of it is true. Now this company is "optimizing"....optimizing what? Cutting out the little guy and keeping your job, where you've had ZERO success over the last 2-3 years? Just inasane.