I believe the fund is going to have some struggles in next 12 months:
- Gold is moving from safe haven status and moved with the market these days - GLD is up ~4.5%YTD
- Silver up over 10%, has large swings in a day - risky
- Swiss fr. is peged to the euro so thats a loser ( not a true peg but close enough)
- Bond componient is doing nothing and is potiental time bomb if rates ever do rise
- The equity portion doing ok but cant make up the other segments
With all of that I have cut my holdings by 25% - still in, but reduced holdings
The entire market could struggle in the next 12 months! But if you are worried about what the market will do, why hold any stock or bond investments? You need to take a long term view with this fund and the performance says it all; 1 yr return 9.97% 3 year return 7.75% 10 year return 10.40%.