Guess I was off about 9 cents on the RO.
Selling 25% @ $7.+ and getting it back near $6. minus a couple of distributions.....Well that just has to be an; "I told you so." moment.
Best wishes to all.
"...may see around $5.90's...after completion..."
I think a lot of shareholder will be #$%$ off if you're right houtech.
CLM is to the moon today...I would have thought CLM would be selling off; sell 25% of holdings and buy back at 107% of NAV thru RO. A nice gain and still have the same number of shares.
Looks like twice avg. vol. today. Buy 300 @ $7.60 so I can buy 100 more @ $5.81 thru RO...I don't know I'd do that...selling 25% of my holdings @ $7.60 and buying back @ $5.81 thru RO is the way way I'm going.
If CLM drops below $6. a share a lot of shareholders will be kicking themselves for not selling here @ $7.60.
Think I'm gonna do like last year, since I was able to buy on open market cheaper than the RO price
waiting to see if I can get same options again this year ;-)
Got CFP same way, open market pricing dropped below the RO pricing ....
Didn't expect this rise in CLM price tho as it's done the past month .....
I did not play CFP as well as I could of getting back in at 5.25. Houtech, you are probably not too far off on the price as you were very close on the CFP when the RO dust settled. I am currently in cash trying to get back into CFP at the right price. Good luck to all gentleman, and have a profitable day. Welcome Ironroad to the message board!
Sentiment: Strong Buy