Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

iCAD, Inc. Message Board

  • timorr98 timorr98 Aug 5, 2010 2:29 PM Flag

    Here's my question

    I'm in for 5000 shares at 50 cents a share cheaper . The risk then as I saw it was FDA approval . Now that it's been approved , what is the risk now ? I attribute todays drop to profit taking , such as the director did for the last two days. The reason I'm asking is I'm considering doubling my stake in this stock since I see this technology as a game changing technology and can't see a big risk now. I'm willing for wait months or even years for a excellent return. Thanks .

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • first off congrats on holding since 50 cents great patience and you were rewarded. I did not getin as early as you but like you I think in possibably 2 years this stock could be sitting alot higher and may consider jumping on some more expecially if we drop below the 2's again, and into the high 1.80's.but do not know if that will happen,probably not.

 
ICAD
5.15-0.04(-0.77%)Sep 26 3:59 PMEDT