The sky is falling! CRUS is hitting new Lows. Dashing hope for Longs. Now what? Just sell and cut losses? Or Patience?Question: If Market Tanks, say 10%, CRUS tanks to Below $11?
the lowest support level has been at 12.40 that is THE LOWS according to my chart. THAT is the buy level for me with a tight stop at 11.90. I dont think we retested it and that is necessary in my view before the big move up.....
funny when market tanks this stock goes up, you didnt notice that yet? we are hold here in side ways trading.
Down 3% (when NASDAQ is < 1%)is sideways? I am not sure about that. BTW, I am LONG CRUS, but to DCA at this point, is it better to wait is the real question.
Tell Me Why (cogently, since you R not an idiot in your mind)You think it is still a buy "now"? Why not wait till it goes below 11.00?