The gap has been filled and we could well see a gap up of 20 to 25 cents to over a buck as we saw around the first of the year from the 75 cent level. That occurred in a NY second and may happen again at any time now. As I said, a little news would go a long way. The chart:
its up 7% big deal.
The program knows at what price who is locked in to where.
A serious gain will be when it starts to swing over $1.25 and hold until then its just a few J.O. trading amongst each other trying to forward their own agenda. If you think thats not the case, well then you should recognize the POS who like to trade 200 shares and raise the pps by 6% in pre market trading, which never happens right? hahahahahah!!
Prediction. I give A123 18 months max before they go they way of Solyndra and Beacon Power. LOL
For a good laugh read on...
Bad Karma: Our Fisker Karma plug-in hybrid breaks down
By Consumer Reports Staff
So can we assume that you are not too bullish on VLNC either?
Man, it cannot get much worse for Fisker, they are most likely DOA. I will respectfully disagree with your assessment of AONE, although I can understand and respect your opinion.
<<Prediction. I give A123 18 months max before they go they way of Solyndra and Beacon Power. LOL>>
Or one alternative is that they could:
* Sell their factories for scrap
* Contract with a Chinese company to make their batteries
* Reduce their SG&A and R&D costs to almost nothing
* Stop trying to compete for high-volume customers and instead look for mom and pop customers where the lack of competition allows them to sell their batteries at break even
* Endlessly sell newly-printed shares via junk equity deals with hedge funds to remain afloat
* Constantly tout how "big things are just around the corner" in order to market the one product they sell at a profit...shares of stock
In which case, they would transform themselves into another Valence, which would allow their executives to pay themselves fat salaries forever. Except, of course, A123 would still have a better performing battery to market to the mom and pops.
The Bollinger Bands are about to form a "Numbnuts" AKA "Dumbbell Pattern." The right side of the Dumbbell will form as the stock climbs back to a buck: