1) Market will break out, and this will go with it.
2) NFLX has a low net income, but this is by choice. They spend almost all of their revenue on content and expansion.
3) Content production and ownership will increase profitability over the long term.
4) International growth is not a myth.
5) Pricing model has put them in many, many homes and competitors will not get people to switch easily.
6) Only real competition (AAPL, AMZN, and Cable Companies) have completely different pricing models.
7) It will only take a minor accounting adjustment in NI to send the P/E to the low 30's.
8) If NFLX was going bankrupt, it would have last year.
May be true, but the problem with $7.99/month is that the company isn't making any money on that, so your rates will need to go up and you might have to watch a lot of reruns of Fletch and Ace Ventura Pet Detective.