This is a Suckers Rally for EOY Tax Selling. Read this Propaganda new release
Read this. This is a load of Ballony news release propaganda below.. The Facts are, the Electronic Payments Percentage is already 80% saturated in the market, and the rest of the 20% of the market pays with cash or checks. Who are these Fruit Cakes trying to Fool? There is nothing left to capture. the poor sure don't use credit cards. I think they put this #$%$ out to squeez out the last drop from the idiots buying this ballony to sell their end of year stock loss.
Here is the Pump and Dump Propaganda Release.. Please tell me where 35% comment comes from? Your #$%$
Monday, December 31, 8:09 AM VeriFone (PAY) could climb by as much as 35% as the company benefits as more American move away from using cash, according to a weekend piece from Barron's. Despite worries about the demise of payment card terminals, new upstarts such as Square are actually enabling future VeriFone customers by bringing small merchants into the credit card sphere, notes analysts. PAY +0.8% premarket.
unbelievable. you have a company getting sued up the wazoo. a CEO getting sued up the wazoo. and a POS marketplace saturated. Barron's had this guy Fred on a roundtable who said buy this POS in the upper 50's. I don't know if Fred is still alive but Barron's is quickly becoming a pump and dump rag magazine.
Scuba has 3 different screen names,they will all be losers betting against PAY.There will not be a symbol PAY by the end of the year because someone will buy them at close to $50 a share.Mark this post.