You are a rare poster on INSM board -- someone who actually knows something and tries to be logical. Most are either wildly optimistic or completely negative, but have little actual information to share.
I am a former occasional poster here, but gave up (on the board AND the stock) about 8-9 months ago. I had been an investor for many years, and pretty much all I got was disappointment, not to mention abuse from other posters here.
The Arikace thing was the last straw for me -- 2 years of "strategic review" and $100M of value given to them and it blows up 6 months after the deal closed. Even if they get CF approval in Europe on schedule, near term revenues will be approx half what was expected at the time of the deal. NTM is a big opportunity but a long way out (not helped by the clinical hold), with a long, slow clinical study.
I think the concern about further declines in the share price are well-founded. Given the delay, they will need more money to get to market, so further dilution is inevitable. INSM's inclusion in the Russell last year was a big factor in the run-up in the share price last year, so look for the stock to drop back in May/June. Not a good picture if you ask me.
Study Start Date: October 2012 Estimated Study Completion Date: May 2015
At least a year in the filing/approval process does mean at least 4 years Unfortunately some can only answer with moronic mud slinging.I totally agree that Insmed will tumble hard if they fail to make the Russell.