No. I'm accumulating.
Google: "Understanding The Three Rs: REITs, The Real Estate Recovery And Rising Interest Rates"
recent Forbes article
So, the Fed announced QE taper, IVR will still pay a healthy divi. It is at a low now ... sure it can go lower, and I expect will, but you cannot time the bottom. And, how exactly will an increase in long-term U.S. bond interest rates (not short-term, as the federal funds rate won't change for awhile) hurt IVR's profitability?
If you are a day-trader, then stay away from IVR as it is still volatile and may drop more. If you are going to hold it at least until the next divi, then buy.
I am not a trader, but a long term accumulator. I have been accumulating all the way down from $19. Next planned buy is 500 shares at ~$14.50. I do believe the stock could see a low of $13 before next summer. I want to hold several REIT equities for the long haul.
I am considering adding to a loser at the 3% 10 year level and or on a spike up in yietd just in front of the Sept Fed meeting. I am hoping we get to the 3% level before IVR announces its dividend, which I don't expect will be cut much.