Well, I bought in but higher than all of you. I bought at 16.74 and got sick most of the rest of the day. This pm I decided to get some protection and sold the March 15 for 2.81. I'm protected to about $14 with limited upside of a dollar which is about 7.2% for 5 weeks rent.
The shares I bought on Jan 22 were the basis of selling 10 March 22.5 calls for $1.98. I closed them today at .29. Hoping for rainbows on that but it can only cost me $290 if nothing good happens.
One thing is clear: No one and I mean no one is granting BBT any consideration for its alleged better performance. We are under the bus with the rest.