so i only have 5,000 shares currently at .27 average and have been mulling of opening a serious (for me) position. thoughts at all? i dont plan on holding oncs for the rest of my life, and would likely sell if it doubles or triples as i cant be without this money for too long.
Don't buy stock with money you "can't be without" for too long. Only buy stock with money you can afford to lose completely.
It sounds like you shouldn't be adding shares here.
ONCS is a promising gamble, but that's it.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
tiger, I don't know your financial situation, and its none of my business. I personally would put no more than 10% of your portfolio in this stock now. Look to get out if we drop to 40 then wait for a reentry. Once interim data on merkel cell comes in, have another 10% or less ready to buy in that morning. You'll buy higher, but the risk/reward will be better. Stock should be at $2 by EOY without a major falter. All we need is one analyst to pick it up will shoot this up over 50%. Will be worth trading in and out of or buy and hold, whichever you are comfortable with and in 2-3 years could be over $10. Don't bet the farm, but be willing to take a chance and do some DD. Interim data is really very good so far.
yeah, 10% of my portfolio isnt that much, and im young enough to lose everything and not kill myself. so for me, the risk reward is OK. i dont have any responsibilities that would disincentivize me to avoid the risk.
i cant be without this month for like 6 months. so if it doubles by then, which i feel it will, then ill be ok. ill already have it back PLUS another half.
I figure the merkel cell interim data (assuming it is as positive) should put us in the 60cent range, tread water in the 50-60 area for a time till next catalyst comes in. If the results continue to be positive, would not be surprised to be fast tracked by FDA. That will put us well over $2 and could happen this year (late)
I think you have mental issues. Didn't you say less than 24 hours ago that positive results would not even give oncs a 30% bump and didn't you also say you wouldn't be surprised if it dropped to under .40 a share? Why on earth would you buy such a risky stock that you predict will fall 25% with money you claim you can't afford to be without for long?
no, i said more positive pr, or anything is required to see another bump, but i dont see continual gains. like ino, one big event (or minor), then slow sell offs until the next big thing. BUT i learned oncs will be releasing some data this month, so the pps shouldnt drop at all.
You should Buy if you have the money, this stock is Dirt Cheap, when you look at INO which now has the eye of Wallstreet. We are ahead of them with the same technology, I clearly see 2-3x increase in the coming months, we have a good pipeline, great prospects, Buy, Buy, Buy.....
Sentiment: Strong Buy