1. some fund just wants out
2. overseas growth is 1 year away and company has to rely on US sales and store growth. 24% growth next year is just too rich for many.
3. Some insider trades that had been planned.
4. Aggressive shorting.
5. Existing holders taking wait and see approach before adding.
I say all 5 but expect to see number 4 push stock higher into earnings.
I agree with your theories. As a woman, I also know LULU is not a passing fad. It's the new everyday attire that says even though I may not do yoga or work out for that matter, it's cool to wear these clothes. That logo is everything. It's become the uniform of many stay-at-home mothers, especially in affluent areas....high school kids love it and now men too. Their marketing with community ambassadors is brilliant.
6. Company will be bankrupt in 5 years.
7. Everyone knows they will miss earnings.
8. Growth story is over.
9. to much competition.
10, strong insider selling proves where the company is going.
11. i have been screaming sell for weeks and people finally started listening.