% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Federal National Mortgage Association Message Board

  • juicyjuice10001 juicyjuice10001 May 30, 2013 5:54 PM Flag

    Govt controls only Sr

    preferreds and less than 80% of equity. It can not dictate fate of the rest of preferreds and over 20% of equity. Govt had a choice of complete control or buyout but it allowed the investors to continue to have a minority stake. It will be liable for massive lawsuits if it grabs a profitable entity and wipes out the minority stake.

1.72-0.01(-0.58%)Oct 26 3:57 PMEDT