PLEASE DONOT LISTEN TO THE GARBAGE WHO MADE HOW MUCH
YOU WILL LOSE ALL.
Folks who bought at 50cents for last 4 years and collected have dumped and are dumping. Late comers who used Home Equity loans and credit cards like Visa Card and now the losses are selling to pay their debts.
After a Big drop Low Volume Rally move is doubtful. Stock earnings are based or carry over losses.
No sign of washout, you are singing the blues.
A Tombstone Formation is described as a quick move up in a few days and a slow stock distribution over months.
Please see this site Big Charts short term graph.
Historical data indicate that builders of such tombs (stockholders) are generally buried underneath.
The graph you are seeing is called the Tombstone formation.
(Source: A strategy of Daily Stock market timing for maximum profit, By Joseph E. Granville)
It is time for those who are over extended to use PE as “Please Exit”, during this rally.
Thanks for listening and Good Luck in Your Trading!
All Bubble Burst and you are seeing one.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
hahahaha, here is " Eight Steps to Eliminate F and F " you are talking about. It is nothing but garbage article from a garbage reporter.
Does he know he is a stupid clown when he suggest # 1 as below ? Does he know definition of Convervatorship ? Does he know only put F and F to BK just in the case they continue to lose and have no capability to come back to business ? STUPID DAVID JOHN, the reporter.
1. Move Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac from conservatorship to formal bankruptcy.
2. Repeal both entities’ perpetual federal charters and replace them with three-year charters that Congress may renew if necessary.
3. Separate both portfolios of mortgage investments and turn them over for gradual liquidation to a new temporary subsidiary of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) modeled after the Resolution Trust Corporation, which handled the assets of failed savings and loans in the 1980s and 1990s. Liquidation should proceed as the market allows, and neither entity should be allowed to make any further portfolio purchases.
4. Reduce the conforming loan limits. These limits indicate the maximum size of the mortgages that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are allowed to purchase for inclusion in mortgage-backed securities.
5. Increase the fee that is charged for a federal guarantee that mortgages will be repaid if they are included in bonds issued by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and use that money to repay taxpayers for the cost of their bailout.
6. Move all low-income housing goals and subsidies to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Congress should then determine whether each of these policies should be continued, combined with others, or eliminated. Programs that are continued would be funded through the appropriations process.
7. Sell remaining parts of Fannie and Freddie to private entities. Such sales would not be based on geography.
Mumbly gobbility chart #$%$. Fittely washout-itty, daytradery garbage. Volumey rallying data-ish bullmalarkey.
Charts don't mean #$%$ to long investors here. Fannie's fate will be decided by politics and power players, not charts.
My two cents from one novice to another. Take your bad attitude and go stalk some other stock.
very good analysis, I'm just amazed at how many bulls there are here.
Anyways, I wouldn't worry about warning people on here - they better know to play with what they can afford to loose. i.e. pocket change.
I keep telling people - this IS a penny stock. NEVER forget that - it's traded OTC duh. And IMO this is going down to where it was, pennies per share.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Wait 2 years and we will see your tombstone. 1 no one closes a profitable company. 2 the bill only has 2-4 people in favor, rest is against. 3. Gov need the dividend. 4. Obama will not allow fnma to close. 5. Hedge fund did their homework and you did not.
ok, I will sell tomorrow. You must be a pro. Can you send me your trades to follow? I so happy I found you here on the fnma board helping us idiots. Anyway, look forward to more tips from you. One last thing... Can you Fok urself?
Sentiment: Strong Buy