Ski; at this point, I am inclined to wait for the announcement, if the price falls any further, I'll wait for sure. Even if there is a surprise I'd be able to get back in near where I sold.
could the Chinese try and buy IPSU? it seems that they have all the money these days! The question is, will US anti-trust laws allow the transaction?
Krieger, let's not forget the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny as possible acquirers of IPSU.
Accordion, I'm glad to read you are out of harm's way. What would be wrong with waiting until AFTER the CC to repurchase?
I enjoy your informative posts. I own a boatload of IPSU, and like others, believe the long term story is very compelling. It is frustrating watching the share price flatline, but the macro picture appears very bullish.
What happened Superforce, you used to be such a bullish IPSU stockholder.
thank you. just be patient and we'll get there. i have reports putting valuation of sugar companies at 13x p/e. When IPSU gets back on track and is doing $2 - $3 /share in EPS, we'll be $26 - $39