Intuit provides cost effective solutions for small business to maximize profits, reduce costs, save time and lower company’s tax burden. Intuit is ridiculously undervalued when you seriously look at their opportunity for growth over the next decade.
AVOID Intuit and its Innovative Merchant Solutions!!
The following are FACTS related to my experience with them:
1) They play sneakery with contract terms. They have a merchant agreement that makes reference to a website document that is loaded with secondary terms. This website document is completely in their control and you have no way to lock in a frozen copy showing terms at the time you sign up with them as you NEVER specifically SIGN a copy of the website document.
2) included in the sneaky secondary terms not called out in the main document that you sign is a termination fee that they claim they can charge you no matter how long you have been using their services when you decide to end services with them even if you go out of business.
3) They agreed to waive the termination fee when trying to keep my business away from a competitor and they breached this agreement when I terminated services.
4) They created duplicate accounts for me resulting in double bills and it took several months and several rounds of my contacting them to get this rectified and they offered nothing for my time an energy spent on this issue that was 100% their fault only.
5) They like to charge you fees that are NOT disclosed in your monthly statement, you only find them as deductions on your bank statment. I found an annual fee this way. I had no knowledge an annual fee even existed. They waived this when they agreed to waive termination fees.
Due to the above, I advise the following:
a) check the standard contract laws in your state to see if terms such as the ones IMS likes to hide in its website addendum can be null and void due to their being deal breakers(meaning had IMS specifically covered the term with you, you would have NOT signed up for them).
b) never accept any verbal confirmations from IMS. Get it in writing as they seem to have a habit of breaching verbal agreements per my own experience with them and per the complaints I viewed on the BBB website.
Suuuure it is! Just remember: ignorance is a bliss .... sometimes. Load up with this junk stock and see how it performs comes march -may 2009 when they annouce what their TurboTax season. If you cannot wait that long, get a historical graph for dec 2002 - may 2003 period....