It's not worth arguing. In my opinion LEE is going to $1+ and soon. I believe this to be true based on the following:
1) The strong uptick of others in the industry (See Gannett, McClatchy).
2) The high likelihood of its successful passage through a "pre-packaged" BK.
3) The seasonally high numbers for newspapers.
Doesn't matter if you are liberal or republican. Nor does it matter if you know much about the stock market, global markets, or any other market. It's simple math gentlemen, this company is worth much more than $31MM dollars.
The following will still be true when this stock inevitably does reach $1:
1) trade_ster will still be posting on this board about how this was a bad investment & "POS stock" all along.
2) bashers will still be talking about how it is going back down to the .50's or .20's.
I never said anything against shorting I simply asked you if you were. You're a little sensitive I guess. At any rate your argument makes no sense because what Lee did was good for shareholders so there is no reason to resent them.
Your comments about socialism show that you're a typical know nothing Republican.