Ed, et. al., about three weeks ago 'C' was selling for 3.85. I was going to buy 20k shares. I even had the purchase set up on my screen. The only thing left for me to do was to click on 'buy'. Well, I chickened out and canceled the order. Instead, I kept watching 'C' move up almost every day thereafter.
Oh, 'C' is currently selling for 4.89........
"They have done everything needed for listing at NASDAQ except the stock price needs to close above 4 bucks (bid) for 7(?)"
Is that something new? In other words, one of the prerequisites for listing on the Nasdaq is that it has to be 4 bucks on the bid at the close for seven consecutive days??I'm a bit confused about that. I know that if a Nasdaq listed stock falls below a buck, the Nas will send a non-compliance letter to the company. Thereafter, the Nas will give the company something like six months to be in compliance. In addition, once they're in compliance, they have to remain over a buck for ten consecutive.
So you're saying that in order to be newly listed on the Nasdaq, the company has to be selling @ 4 bucks on the bid at the close for seven consecutive days??? I'm not doubting that. It just sounds a little weird.
Uplisting is the point, NYPD.
They have done everything needed for listing at NASDAQ except the stock price needs to close above 4 bucks (bid) for 7(?) consecutive days.
That is the BOING-BOING thing I am playing here. Then out, because of the usual Chinese tragedy in four GAAP parts is looming. In this case preferred stock and about 1.5 million warrants ready to ruin otherwise great quarterly reports.
"I bought it email@example.com (cost) and I told you about it a week ago when it was still around 4 and minute change.
You said nice, maybe I take a look."
That's what I get for not writing things down. My friggin life story these days.
I just added it to my watch list. However, I probably wouldn't touch it until it got listed.
Lol! When C was at around a buck, a coworker and I were seriously going to buy 50k each. He thought the government would not dare to let it fall but I was not sure. So he bought and I chickened out. Another big missed opportunity but at least I made a decision to not take the risk at those uncertain times. With CAGC, I made big mistakes. With CAGC at $19 today, the tab for those mistakes is now about $150k. That's why you all should forgive me for being so blunt to Dr Pepper about his crazy cost of water in China thing.
NY just about less than 2 weeks ago it was at 4.07 and thats when i added again and my decision was based on an interview of Amir of dubai who has zillion shares of C (stop laughing at me now ok ok i know that was stupid but it worked )